Effective security planning should not be one-size-fits-all – it must take into account business alignment, security benefit, and resource costs.
Use Info-Tech's best-of-breed security framework and this tool to:
- Assess your current state of security capabilities.
- Determine security targets that are suitable for your organization’s needs.
- Define and prioritize gap initiatives.
- Prioritize an actionable security roadmap.
- Create cost and effort estimations for execution phases.
- Use our Gantt chart and progress tracker to manage your project execution.
To enable an effective security program, all areas of security need to be evaluated closely to determine where the organization sits currently and where it needs to go in the future.
Use this tool in conjunction with the project blueprint, Build an Information Security Strategy.