Executive buy-in is a critical prerequisite for the success of a top-down PPM strategy. This phase will take you through the following activities:
- Execute a leadership mandate survey.
- Perform a high-level supply/demand analysis.
- Prepare an executive presentation to get strategy buy-in.
- Develop realistic process goals based in your PPM strategic expectations.
- Set metrics and preliminary targets for your high-priority PPM process goals.
Use this phase as part of the full blueprint, Develop a Project Portfolio Management Strategy.