Organizations looking to take advantage of any of the public IaaS benefits must secure their new environment. Control, visibility, data security, management, and compliance must be achieved to ensure data protection and secure operations from creation to decommission.
Please join me and subject matter experts on Thursday, June 19, at 4 pm EDT for a webinar on “Secure your Public IaaS: Do you have an IaaS securitization strategy?”
Go here to register for this webinar
(Video of the Webinar will be available at this link after the event)
During this webinar we will discuss:
- What are the main risks associated with a new IaaS environment?
- What security controls can consumers expect their vendors to provide?
- How can a consumer evaluate a vendor’s controls?
- What technologies can be deployed across cloud and internal environments?
- How can security collaborate with the IaaS project team?
Info-Tech Research Group webinars occur during the early weeks of our research projects. We want to work closely with our members and potential members as we build out our research to ensure we are thoroughly meeting your needs. Attendees will weigh-in on several key polls and will be able to pose questions to the group.